This year we want to help more organisations transform even more content that has the power to educate and inspire learners around the world. As a result of a number of new opportunities we need to recruit more amazing people to our team of designers. We are looking for Graduate designers, who have yet to start their career, or are graduating this year. We are also looking for junior designers with 1-2 years of experience and middleweight designers with 3-5 years experience.
If you have:
- A degree or HND in Typography or Graphic Design,
- Creative ability, with an interest in editorial design,
- An interest in learning on the job, a complex and varied area of graphic design,
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, with focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong organisational and time management skills,
- And a can-do attitude with a willingness to get the job done.
Then we want to give you:
- A supportive and collaborative working environment here at our studio* in Oakley, Bedfordshire,
- A salary commensurate with your relative experience with a view to progressing you through our salary structure as you learn and grow with us,
- A substantial benefits package including flexi-time, paid overtime, bonuses, private medical insurance, salary sacrifice schemes and more,
- 28 days of holiday (inc bank holidays) growing each year up to 33 days.
Want to apply?
The closing date for applications is Sunday 12th June. To apply email us your PDF CV and portfolio (so we can see how good you are at layout). We are recruiting for a number of similar design roles so please feel free to send us an email if you are unsure of which role to apply for and someone from our recruitment team will be happy to help.
*Our truly collaborative working environment, and our specialist production processes means that currently all of our roles are in-house at our studio in Oakley Bedfordshire.