When it comes to getting into graphic design, sometimes qualifications aren’t even half the battle.
Most agencies require studio experience, and internships are usually unpaid.
We’re offering a chance to gain industry-specific skills (applicable to publishing and other areas of print design). Rather than shelling out for uni, this could be the best way to get your foot in the door and start earning straight away!
We are a busy design studio who specialise in the design and production of educational books for the world’s leading publishers.
Our friendly bunch of twelve designers work in an 18th-century barn in Stevington, Bedfordshire.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
A summer placement for a student considering a career in graphic design, including a small wage.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As well as assisting the designers around the studio, the right candidate may be given the opportunity to:
• use InDesign© to typeset and text format projects
• work on page layout, learning advanced skills
• understand and carry out editorial changes
• use advanced Photoshop techniques to work on colour correction, retouching and complex cut-outs
• work on our creative designs.
YOU MUST BE
Bright, creative and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Sophie via email email@example.com or phone 0845 07 600 19