On Friday we launched our latest recruitment campaign.
We are looking for a Junior Designer and an experienced Designer who represent our core values; hard work, honesty, reliability, equality and collaboration. Ambitious and keen to learn, the ideal candidates will be able to develop with the support of our experienced team to become ambassadors and role models for all that we do.
We are passionate about what we do and have built up an unrivalled reputation for providing the best editorial design for some of the world’s most well-known publishers. The role is extremely varied, requiring a good mix of technical ability and creativity so the ideal candidates will have a love for all things design and an excellent eye for detail.
If you have;
- A degree or HND in Typography or Graphic Design
- Proven creative ability
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, with focus on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to get the job done
- Interest in editorial design, publishing and books
then we would love to hear from you.
To find out more information and how to apply please click here.