The UK has seen some of its hottest temperatures for a few years this summer but whilst the rest of the country may have been donning their sun hats and relaxing by the sea emc design has been hard at work having had some of our busiest months on record.
- We’ve invested in a whole suite of new tools by joining Adobe’s Creative Cloud for teams.
- We’ve been working on some really exciting new flagship courses for Macmillan, CUP, Pearson and OUP.
- We sponsored BookMachine Oxford with guest speaker Tim Oliver.
- We’ve grown by 27% by adding in 4 new brilliant designers – meet them here!
- We’ve traveled 1605 miles visiting clients for meetings, handovers and photo selections.
- And we’ve entertained 13 clients on site showing them their projects in progress and some neat tips and tricks to boot too.
So now it’s September and schools are back in the swing of things – what next?
Well we’re still growing as a company and are adding in new services all of the time. We’re going to be going out and about meeting new people and seeing new things, this month we’ll be at BookMachine and Media Futures Publish!. Sophie has been organising the first Materials Writing Special Interest Group’s (IATEFL SIG) conference. We’ll be hosting our 2nd Fireside Chat (internal staff training) and having a pampering massage treat. As well as loads of new projects coming in we’ve also got a little something special up our sleeves for October!