We are launching our latest recruitment drive to find the next lovely person to join our growing team!
emc design is looking for an Art buyer to join our leading design agency for the publishing industry. We are passionate about what we do and have built up an unrivalled reputation for producing high-end, multi-component resources (print and digital) for the international education markets. Industry-leading clients return to us because we have a team of exceptional people who deliver stunning design, on budget and to deadline.
Working closely with the design team the art buyers source beautiful photos, animations and other media, commission artists from all over the world and ensure our clients have the correct licenses and rights. We are looking for an extremely organised and experienced Art buyer to liaise with artists, agencies and picture libraries, manage budgets and use excellent communication skills to contract and negotiate the creative content side of the published materials we work on.
This role would particularly suit someone who has direct experience of buying artwork and images within a publishing or editorial design field.
You will want to work with us if you:
– Are highly organised and enjoy being meticulous with planning and organising your time
– Love illustrations and artwork and working within the creative industry
– Have an eye for selecting a great photograph
– Are interested in the publishing industry
– Prefer lunch-time countryside walks to grabbing a sandwich at the station
– Want to work for a company that looks after its staff (contributory pension, paid overtime, bonus scheme, CycleScheme, Child Care Voucher scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and bike sheds!)