emc design is looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our leading design agency for the publishing industry. We are passionate about what we do and have built up an unrivalled reputation in producing high end, multi-component (print & digital) resources for international education markets. Clients return to us because we have a team of exceptional people who deliver stunning design, technically accurate files, on-budget and to deadline.
The publishing industry is evolving at a rapid pace, providing us with lots of new opportunities to grow and develop as a company. The work is fast-paced and challenging as we continually meet the changing needs of our clients.
This role would particularly suit someone who has between one to two years experience within the design industry but wants a new challenge and to work for a growing, stable company with career prospects. For the right person there will be plenty of scope to move into a senior designer role.
You will want to work with us if you:
- love typography and editorial design and applying this to some of the most visually complex work in publishing
- have a graphic design, or editorial/information design degree
- love working on top of the range Macs and enjoy pushing the latest full suite of Adobe CC programmes to the limit
- are interested in the publishing industry
- prefer lunch-time countryside walks to grabbing a sandwich at the station
- want to work for a company that looks after its staff (contributory pension, paid overtime, bonus scheme, employee assistance programme, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and lots more).
To apply for this role please send us a covering letter, your PDF cv and portfolio to email@example.com.
A full job description and person spec can be found here.